Chiropractic care is a hands-on health discipline that focuses on the health and function of the neuro-musculoskeletal structure of the body.
At RNS Health & Wellness Centre, our chiropractors will create an individualized, comprehensive treatment program based on an assessment of your condition. Treatment may include: diversified manual adjustments with soft tissue therapies, various modalities (i.e. laser therapy, ultrasound, IFC), acupuncture or drop table segments. Your chiropractor can also recommend exercises and provide lifestyle, dietary and nutritional counseling to help you reach your goals.
Your chiropractor can provide treatment programs for joints, bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments, often in cooperation with traditional medical treatment from physicians.
Conditions Chiropractic Care may assist with are:
• Relief from headaches, neck and back pain
• Workplace and repetitive strain injury prevention
• Increase mobility, flexibility and range of motion
• Improve posture
• Enhance athletic performance
• Prenatal & postnatal back pain relief
• Correction of gait and foot problems
• Lumbar stenosis
• Degenerative disc disease and joint disease
• Thoracic outlet syndrome
• Conditions associated with Motor Vehicle Accidents, such as: whiplash, concussions and back pain
• Herniated Disc
• Sports injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome