The practice of physiotherapy is designed to assist in the prevention and treatment of various health conditions and movement disorders, while also aiding in the improvement of your overall quality of life. A registered physiotherapist will use a variety of techniques, including manual therapies, modalities, exercise and education, to assess, diagnose and treat illness, injury or disability.
Physiotherapy can also be tailored to help educate and guide individuals, such as senior citizens, to maintain an independent lifestyle.
Our registered physiotherapists will perform a comprehensive assessment, provide an individualized treatment plan, unique to your needs, and appropriately treat you so that you may reach your optimal goals.
Conditions Physiotherapy may assist with are:
• Decreasing pain and improving joint mobility
• Increasing strength and coordination
• Improving cardio and respiratory function
• Cancer and pre-postsurgical needs
• Children’s conditions, such as: torticollis and scoliosis
• Foot conditions, such as: Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs
• Osteoporosis (with Kinjal)
• Reducing the pain and discomfort associated with arthritis
• Conditions associated with Motor Vehicle Accidents, such as: whiplash, concussions and back pain
• Shin Splints
• Pregnancy discomforts and post-partum recovery
• Spinal Issues
• Work Place Related Injuries
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Meet your therapists: